Mike’s Bike Rentals Amsterdam
The place to rent a bike
We specialize in undercover rental bikes. Which means no big signs on the front of our bike rentals advertising that you are a tourist. So with our bicycle rentals you can ride around incognito and really enjoy bicycling in and around Amsterdam. We have a wide variation of sizes and colors to suit everyone. So if you want to rent a bike in Amsterdam, drop by our shop for your cool rental bikes.
• To rent a bike in Amsterdam, come by one of our two shops in the city
• When renting bikes, Mike’s Bike Rentals requires you to leave one of the following as a deposit: • a Passport OR • European ID card OR • Driver’s license OR • a credit card imprint (Please note that we are only able to make an imprint in our Rental shop on the Kerkstraat and it’s possible with Visa or Mastercard, no electron cards accepted,) OR • € 300 cash.
• Choose between with or without theft insurance. Insurance covers any damage to the bicycle and also theft. It covers a 100 % of your stolen bike as long as you can provide the key as proof that you’ve locked the bike. If you have chosen no insurance then you pay us € 300 if your bike gets stolen.
• The rental bicycles come with either 3 speed & back pedal brake & 1 handbrake or with 6/7 speed and dual handbrakes.
• Two locks are included with every rental bike.
• We have bike rentals for adults and vertically challenged people.
• No company signs on the bikes screaming “I am a tourist!”.
• Our weekly bicycle rental rate is 49 € and also available through our booking page.
• Please note that we do not rent out bikes with kids seats, tandem bikes, Tricycles or bakfietsen (the bikes with the box in front).
• Remember: our tour price already includes a bicycle. You do NOT have to rent a bike for the tours.
• Please note; We are closed on Kingsday; April 27th 2018. We are also closed for bike rentals from the 24th of December through the 26th of December 2017 and January 1st 2018.